Friday 28 August 2009

Ah, I keep forgetting to take my camera

It would have very been nice to photo-document today's bit of fun in the car park down at the back of Café Oto in Dalston. Never mind, I'm sure that there will be a few more wombling sessions for me to document with the camera.

We stripped a few large packing crates with a hammer, a crowbar and my Streetfighter-style sideways jumping kick. Dangerous, bruv.

Thanks very much to Sally and Phillipa for bringing the pick-up truck. It's a community fing, innit (though we still do need a bigger van for this kind of thing - help somebody, please!) I'll take some photos of the stuff we brought over next time we're in the garden.

Ah, you might want to know what we're planning to do with that stuff we got today. Many's the thing we can do with it, I suppose. Tool shed, garden furniture, full size snooker table. You've just got to use your imagination.

2 comments:

  1. "It was a great performance from him today.ForumLinkBuilding.com"Did I think that (the race row) affected Ferdinand today? Not at allbest article writing service. He was absolutely magnificent. It doesn't affect us at all."It speaks volumes about his character, absolutely."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stripped a few large packing crates with a hammer, a crowbar and my Streetfighter-style sideways jumping kick. Dangerous, bruv.
    iphone repairtechnical sales recruitment

    ReplyDelete